Banff and Lake Louise at a glance
- Location: Alberta, Canada
- Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (UTC -7)
- Closest Airport: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Banff and Lake Louise & COVID-19
All mandatory public health measures within Alberta and Canada have been lifted. Visit the Canada Border Services Agency website to ensure you understand any travel requirements and restrictions that may apply to you.
SHUTTLE + BUS
- The official airport shuttle provider of Banff Centre
- To view the schedule or book a shuttle visit banffairporter.com
- 403-762-3300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brewster Airport Express
- Daily shuttles between Banff and Calgary International Airport
- For schedules and inquiries contact Brewster at 1-877-625-4372
- Private transfer between Banff and Calgary International Airport
- For rates and inquiries call 1-800-587-9958 | 403-762-3300
Before you travel, please familiarize yourself with the documents required to enter Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada: cic.gc.ca
- Do I require a visa? Check here
- Do I need an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization)?
- Be prepared and find out about processing time here.
IMPORTANT: This event is registered with the Canadian Government. It is the responsibility of the author/presenter/visitor to make the visa/eta application early. When you apply for your visa, you will be given a Visa Application Centre (VAC) file number. Please keep this number with you for reference.
Delegates: Your delegate registration must be completed and paid for in full in order for you to receive a confirmation invitation letter. Please apply as soon as you register. Registration will open in February 2023.