Ascend is the Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association’s annual conference for hotel owners, leaders, and investors. This is your opportunity to hear from industry experts and get an inside edge to rebuild your business as Alberta emerges from the pandemic.
Why Attend Ascend?
- Gain Insight. You’ll hear critical analysis & forecasts from the industry’s top advisors to help you navigate the new reality of our industry and the rebuilding process post-pandemic.
- Gather & Network. This year’s in-person event will give you ample opportunity to network with other Alberta hotel leaders as we once again bring together Alberta hotels.
- Move forward with confidence. You’ll leave Ascend able to:
- Plan strategically for the next year — and beyond
- Make informed decisions for your budget
- Leverage the collective strength of our industry to restore the visitor economy
AHLA Members: $699.00
AHLA Associate members or other vendors/suppliers interested in attending should contact Joel Danyluk about opportunities to participate.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests is a priority at this event. Ascend will follow current Alberta legislation, public health guidance and municipal bylaws in effect at the time.
We ask that you refrain from attending Ascend if you are feeling sick or unwell or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.